Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Am Back!




I have finally returned. I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged until I looked at my friend's blogs today and had to go WAY back to catch up. My family and I have been sick, but my time has mostly been consumed with a battle with our state politicians. We are desperately fighting school consolidation here in South Carolina. I won't go into it, because I could write a book... let's just say it is a David and Goliath fight and Goliath has lots of money and lawyers. I would appreciate any ammunition you might have on school consolidation and I would really appreciate your prayers on this matter.

Enough about that. Since I don't sleep much... so I have been quilting and crocheting. I'm not much of a TV person. I have made some great headbands for my daughter. I have a picture of my son with one on (she wouldn't pose). I made my son a razorback quilt. So I guess I have accomplished some things in the last few weeks, but it doesn't seem like it.

I really miss my Arkansas friends. I look forward to emails and love to hear about things going on there. Keep me posted!

4 comments:

cjsmomx6 said...

When did you become so domesticated? My spelling is poor. quilts, crocheting???? Who are you and what did you do with Vicky?????
Great to see you back blogging. I will update soon.
Janet

Rockin' Aunt said...

Ok, I love the headband - you might have to send me one. Chloe would love it! I can't believe that you have become such a Martha Stewart - where is Vicster? I miss you!!!

Becky Arnold said...

I can't believe you made Caleb pose with a headband!!! You are a hoot! And he is a good sport! I am glad you are back to blogging! What did the dr say today?! Email me! Love ya, friend.

Gina said...

I'm diggin' Caleb with that headband. I need your email address so I can send you a link to Baby Boy Egg pictures. Did Becky give you my email address? If not, tell her to give it to you and then please email me!

Harrison is a miniature version of his daddy...He is so stinkin' cute!!! And loves to sleep on his mommy. :) I'm good with that.