Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Update

This is for my friends in Arkansas that have NOT been to visit me (you know who you are and yes, you should feel guilty). Anyhow, this is some pics of our little place in the country. The highlight of Christmas morning for the kids were a basketball for Shelby and a $5 marshmallow shooter for Caleb. Caleb finally put down the shooter and tried out his new skateboard. Nothing like skateboarding in the driveway in your pajamas, it's so nice to live out of town. My favorite thing is a the canning pantry that my wonderful hubby came up with (it has a screen door). I think Country Living should come to my house! Also, here are some pics of two out of FIVE fireplaces I have. That's sounds great except that none of them work and they take up a lot of wall space. It's a great old house... you would know that if you ever came to see me! But since you won't, I'll come see you soon.

We had a great Christmas, quite a bit of company but I'm recovering. I backed into my father in law's car and smacked it pretty good. Hope to laugh about that someday, not today.

I wish you all a great new year!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Yes, I'm one of those horrible friends who hasn't come to see you. And yes, I deeply regret it!! I know my husband would love to see yours and I would LOVE to see your kids! Now I'm off to look at the pictures you posted...

Bren said...

Love your blog -- please post more photos so your slug friends can see your sweet home and children.

It was great seeing you -- wish we could have seen more of you and family.

Best,
Bren